Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thoughts...

It's been too long since I have posted. Here are some new, cute pictures of the girls. I am so excited for the weather to warm up and for summer to begin. There are so many changes that this summer could bring. Many of you know that Michael is applying for flight school. If he is accepted we will be moving to Alabama in the Fall. I am so excited for the future and the chance for him to get more schooling and do something that he really loves, but I am a little sad and anxious to leave. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that as long as we are doing our best whatever happens will be for the best, and we will be blessed. I feel so overwhelmed lately with the outpouring of love and the blessings that my family and I have received. Even though we have been so busy and stressed with work, kids, callings, health problems and just life, there have been so many miracles and blessings that make the hard days easy to forget. As long as we have hope and faith life just continues to get better and better. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, an incredible family, and great friends. Thank you to all of you who do so much for me and those I love.




6 comments:

  1. Nat that is such great news! I hope he gets in. The pics of your girls are adorable, and we totally need to hang out more often. Like for real :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great update. You are always so sweet, kind, and optimistic. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweey babies! they are so cute! I miss em, we need to get together soon! I love you so much, you are the best friend I could ever ask for, and I appreciate you so much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I miss you. Thank you for having such a great attitude about life. I love these pictures. The girls are incredibly cute and are getting so big. We are praying for you guys that all will work out as it should. It would be so great to have you guys here in Alabama. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I agree with you, that if you just keep living as best as you can everything works out for your good, I know that. Good luck with everything. Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to meet them. We are hoping to come to Utah in August and we have to get together! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! I can't wait to see them again!

    ReplyDelete