We had such a fun trip to Disneyland last week. I had never been to Disneyland with kids before, so it was pretty magical to be there with my own little family. Ellie absolutely loved it! Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Duerden for the surprise trip. We got to spend 2 fun-filled and stress-free days in the Magic Kingdom and loved every minute. Disneyland made quite an impact on Ellie. She can't stop singing "Yo Ho, Yo Ho a Pirates life for me", and she keeps thanking Heavenly Father for Goofy, Donald and Daisy Duck, and Minnie Mouse in her prayers at night!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Disneyland!
We had such a fun trip to Disneyland last week. I had never been to Disneyland with kids before, so it was pretty magical to be there with my own little family. Ellie absolutely loved it! Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Duerden for the surprise trip. We got to spend 2 fun-filled and stress-free days in the Magic Kingdom and loved every minute. Disneyland made quite an impact on Ellie. She can't stop singing "Yo Ho, Yo Ho a Pirates life for me", and she keeps thanking Heavenly Father for Goofy, Donald and Daisy Duck, and Minnie Mouse in her prayers at night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so glad you guys had a great time and I wish we could have been there with you. Next time. I love that Ellie prays for all the Disney Characters. We miss you guys a bunch and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHa, she is so stinkin cute! That girl has got a crazy good memory. I will never forget her singing Yo ho. It was so adorable! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun! I'm excited to go to Disneyland when Ella will recognize the characters.
ReplyDeleteOh how funny! I am glad that you are teaching your kids the right things to pray for! :)! That is hilarious! I can't wait for the day to take Andilyn to Disneyland. It is the happiest place on earth. I wish I could've been there to see Ellie's cute little face! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe sure loved seeing you too! I just love seeing my kids at Disneyland...they just love it and are so happy!! Sure love you and can't wait to chat soon. I need Ellie to sing me her new songs!
ReplyDeleteNatalie,
ReplyDeleteCute, cute blog! It has been a lot of fun looking at it. You look amazing. Your girls are beautiful. I can't wait to get together with you! Let's do it soon!