Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Car is Finished!

I've got one amazing husband! Michael has just completed a frame-off restoration of a 1970 Corvette. He put it in a Classic Car Show at Thanksgiving Point last weekend. If anyone knows someone who is in the market for a beautiful, classic car let us know!


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy! I need to see this gem in person! Can't believe I still haven't. Congrats! On to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! Good luck selling it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gorgeous! Good work you guys. What an accomplishment.It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nat! I was just blog surfing, and I foung a eyeglasses site called Zennioptical.com that has some cute glasses as cheap as $8. I just thought of you b/c you were sayin how bad you hated your old glasses! I want the zebra ones! i'm sure they're not great quality, but it may help! Love you! Been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete