Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pictures of Addie


11 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I want to be there to hold her and hug you! I hope you are feeling great and enjoying the time to just have that sweet baby snuggled asleep on your chest. Has to be one of the best feelings in the world! Love you so much and can't wait to chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come home and hug her. Where did that hair come from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a sweetheart! I love her to death! She sure is beautiful! hope your feeling good today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a little sweet heart. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. she is so cute. I love how you spell her name too. so so beautiful. can't wait to meet her. she's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that hair! So sweet. Hope you are feeling on the up and up, can't wait to see you and her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! I hope all of you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Natalie!!! She is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so beautiful!! Congratulations darling!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nat she is georgeous! And you look great too! I love your blog, and I am glad I finally made it on here! Oh and by the way I am a terrible friend because I forgot to call on your birthday! So Happy Late BIRTHDAY! I hope it was good for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Natalie I can't wait to hold her! I am coming up next week and we have to get together PLEASE!!!! I will call you when I arrive! See you soon :)!

    ReplyDelete