Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Adelyn Gracie
We are so excited to announce that Adelyn Gracie Duerden was born on Thursday, November 12th at 11:21pm. She was 6 lbs 3 oz and 19.5 inches long. The delivery went so well, and she has been a wonderful baby. Michael and I both thought she would look just like Ellie because of the ultrasound pictures, but she definitely has her own little look. Another surprise is her full head of dark, wavy hair. We can't wait for her to meet all her wonderful family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


CONGRATULATIONS! I am sure she is beautiful, just like her name. In a few months when you are feeling recovered and up for it I hope we can finally get together. I would love to meet both of your girls and have you meet Ella. I hope you are able to get some sleep and recover quickly.
ReplyDeleteOh man, she is a doll! I love her to death! its been a couple days too long since i've gotten to hold her!! Hope your feeling ok today! Love ya!
ReplyDelete