Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Ultrasound Pictures




We had another ultrasound today, and I wanted to share the pictures. I've never had an ultrasound after 20 weeks before. You can definitely see more detail now. It's also fun to see the baby fill up all the empty space in there! This baby girl has the cutest little face and her profile looks just like Ellie! We are so happy that she is healthy and growing well. We can't wait to meet her in November!

4 comments:

  1. Aww sweet baby!!I cannot wait to meet this little one! she does look alot like Ellie in that picture! It will be so fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It probably sounds crazy, but sometimes I miss being pregnant. I think about how amazing it is to feel your baby growing and moving inside of you. It is so miraculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! November here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How incredible Natalie! I'm so excited for you. Another girl:) Hoorah

    ReplyDelete