Michael loves his little girls! He says we could have all girls and he would be perfectly happy. He is an incredible dad. I feel so lucky to have him as my husband.
I have such amazing sisters. Megan came all the way from California to be with us for the blessing, and Jessie is always there for me no matter what.
The love the family I married into. It was so fun to have almost everyone in the Duerden family here for Christmas and for Addie's Blessing.


I absolutely love the pic of you and your sisters--such a fantastic family!
ReplyDeletexox
I love your little family! So Cute! I love You!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful year! It is great to see pictures of your cute family.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! I loved being there for the blessing...loved spending time with you and holding Addie and seeing Ellie play with my kids. Pure joy. Love you and talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteI feel bad, but I don't have your e-mail address and I'm not on facebook or anything so please e-mail me at sydkramer@hotmail.com and when you feel up to it we should go to lunch. March will be a very lonely month because Gustavo will be deployed so I'd love to get together then :) I have Mondays off. Thanks Nat. Hopefully I'll hear from you soon.
ReplyDelete