Thursday, March 5, 2009
I finally stopped procrastinating!
I've wanted to start a blog for a long time, but I've never taken the time to actually do it. I have loved looking at all your pictures, reading about what is new and exciting in your lives, and just staying in touch. I'm excited to finally be joining the bloggers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yahoo! Welcome Natalie! Ellie looks adorable as ever! So excited you've started a blog. One more way to share pictures and stories...even though we chat every other day! Love you so much.
ReplyDeleteYay! That is blog-tastic! I am excited to keep up on your life, and if I can join the "stop procrastinating" world, I will update my blog... maybe tomorrow :o)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us Nat!
ReplyDeleteNat, I just was looking at the PHS blog and found your blog. It looks like you post a lot :) I'd love to keep in better touch. Our blog is gustavoandsyd.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYou can see pictures of our little Ella! I have a birth announcement and thank you card for you- sorry I was so bad at getting those things out! I love the little outfit and the lotion though. THANKS!